TNP Career Details
Further details of the specific roles we are currently recruiting for can be found below.
If you are interested in joining Traditional Norfolk Poultry Ltd. and would like to be part of a forward thinking, dynamic company, please submit your CV and covering letter to HR@tnpltd.com.
Please get in touch if you have any further queries or wish to discuss a role further – contact HR on 01953 498434.
The Receptionist acts as the first point of contact for all visitors and clients, both by telephone and face to face. You will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Answering and forwarding inquiries and telephone calls
- Taking deliveries
- Supporting general accounts / finance tasks, such as creating invoices
- Preparing meetings rooms and preparing refreshments
- Ordering food / lunches and preparation of weekly meeting refreshments
- Other Administrative task as requested
You will need to be a strong communicator, with good IT based skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Hours – Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Salary – Competitive
Catching Manager (Nights)
Will be responsible for overseeing the live bird catching operation whilst ensuring compliance to bird welfare legislation, company procedures and safety standards. You will need to :
- Manage the night catching team
- Have an understanding or experience of working within farming/agriculture
- Adhere to all bio security and bird welfare expectations
Assistant Farm Manager
Responsible for assisting the Farm Manager and all aspects of poultry farm production. The successful candidate will need:
- Level 3 in Poultry Production or equivalent
- Good understanding of poultry production and welfare, including Red Tractor & RSPCA
- Tractor driving experience
- Tele-handler licence
- Full UK driving licence
Agricultural Graduate Program
As a graduate trainee, you will be joining the business to learn all aspects of the TNP Operation with a view to joining the company in a permanent role at the end of the 12 months. You will work across the following functions :
- Farm Management
- Agricultural Accounting
- Live Bird Planning
- Factory Production
It is essential that applicants have achieved relevant agricultural qualifications through to degree level.
Permanent Factory Operatives
- 06.00am – approx. 15.00pm
TNP Student Placement
As a Student, you will join TNP Ltd for 12 months to learn all aspects of the business. The majority of time will be spent on either brood or finishing farms, working with the birds that could be either chickens or turkeys. However there will be opportunity to spend time in other departments and attend meetings to help you understand the wider business. The successful candidate will be studying towards a relevant degree.