TNP Career Details
Further details of the specific roles we are currently recruiting for can be found below.
If you are interested in joining Traditional Norfolk Poultry Ltd. and would like to be part of a forward thinking, dynamic company, please submit your CV and covering letter to HR@tnpltd.com.
Please get in touch if you have any further queries or wish to discuss a role further – contact HR on 01953 498434.
Poultry Welfare Officer
The role is responsible for Ensuring the highest standards of welfare and compliance to various retail and national requirements are met and exceeded, as well as providing technical and management support to the farming team. The successful candidate will:
- Be involved with various areas of compliance, particularly animal welfare, environmental regulations and customer codes of practice
- Support production by taking samples, liaising with vets, preventing disease and attending deliveries
- Support the wider team with development of training and be a spokesperson for welfare and standards across the business
The Area Manager will ensure that the farms and farming team under their control are managed profitably to the highest standards and that the Company, legislative, factory, retailer and consumer requirements are met in full. The successful candidate will:
- Be fluent in Polish and/or Russian, as well as English
- Have previous management or supervisory experience
- Have previous poultry farming or agricultural experience with an excellent understanding of welfare issues
Permanent Factory Operatives
- 06.00am – approx. 15.00pm